- +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom.
- Slow: Yaddithians have a land speed of 20 feet.
- Darkvision: Yaddithians can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Defensive Abilities: Yaddithians have cold resistance 5 and the no breath ability.
- Claws: A Yaddithian has two claws that deal 1d4 points of damage each.
- Rugose: A Yaddithian gains a +1 natural armor bonus.
- Cosmic Mind: A Yaddithian gets a +2 racial bonus on Knowledge and Spellcraft checks. A yaddithian spellcaster who would store spells in a spellbook or familiar instead stores those spells in its mind (but must expend the normal resources to learn new spells).
- Long-Lived: Yaddithians live for thousands of years; they gain no benefit or penalty from aging and are immune to magical aging effects.
- Languages: Yaddithians begin play speaking Yaddithian. Those with high Intelligence scores can choose any language as a bonus language.
Yaddithians are an ancient race of scholarly starfarers. Bholes consumed their home planet long ago; the survivors fled to other worlds across the universe. It is rare to find a yaddithian less powerful than the wizard above.