- -2 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma: Descended from ancient humans who were forever changed by the harsh lands in the depths of the earth, munavris have exceptional abilities.
- Medium: Munavris are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Munavris have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Senses: Munavris have darkvision 120 feet.
- Telepathy (Su) A munavri is able to mentally communicate with other munavris within 60 feet.
- Advanced Object Reading: See above.
- Spell Resistance: A munavri possesses an amount of spell resistance that's equal to 8 + her total number of class levels.
- Light Blindness: As deep underground dwellers, munavris suffer from light blindness. Abrupt exposure to any bright light blinds munavris for 1 round. On subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.
- Languages: Munavris begin play speaking Munavri. Munavris with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Aklo, Aboleth, Aquan, Dark Folk, Draconic, Terran, and Undercommon.
These albino humanoids, who hail from the far western side of the underground ocean in the deep caverns beneath Arcadia, fight a long war against the encroachment of the horrific urdefhan. Munavris sail violet-sailed, intricately carved ivory ships across the inky black depths of the Sightless Sea and are adept at lightless naval battles. They sometimes find allies in the dark folk, but such pacts are far from universal, and marked by distrust on both sides from their inception until their conclusion. Munavris have similar physical proportions to humans, but their skin is milky white and they have lavender or pink eyes and white hair. Their inherent psychic powers, however, are what truly set them apart from other races. Munavris are telepathic with others of their kind and rarely speak aloud among one another, and possess an uncanny ability to use and understand nearly every object they handle, even if it was created by a culture with which they have never had any contact, or if it is a complex magical device.