Kasathas (20 RP)
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom: Kasathas are nimble and perceptive.
- Defensive Training (Ex): Kasathas have a +2 dodge bonus to Armor Class. (4 RP)
- Desert Runner (Ex) A kasatha has a +4 racial bonus on Constitution checks and Fortitude saves to avoid fatigue, exhaustion, and other ill effects from running, forced marches, starvation, thirst, and hot or cold environments. (2 RP)
- Desert Stride (Ex) A kasatha moves through nonmagical difficult terrain in desert environments at normal speed. (1 RP)
- Jumper (Ex) A kasatha is always considered to have a running start when attempting Acrobatics checks to jump. (2 RP)
- Multi-Armed (Ex) A kasatha has four arms. One hand is considered its primary hand; all others are considered off hands. It can use any of its hands for other purposes that require free hands.
- Stalker (Ex) Perception and Stealth are class skills for a kasatha. (1 RP)
- Languages: Kasathas speak Common and Kasatha. A kasatha with a high Intelligence score can choose from the following: Dwarven, Draconic, Gnoll, Orc, and Sphinx.
Exiles from an arid world circling a red star, modern kasathas have no idea how they left their home or how to return, but they keep searching for a way back. A clannish and secretive people, they have a matriarchal society, but other races have difficulty recognizing any physical difference between females and males. Kasathas keep their mouths hidden behind clothing, and don't remove this clothing in the presence of other races. They are omnivores, but prefer meat and salty foods. Upon reaching adulthood, many kasathas leave their clans to search the world for adventure, treasure, and ways to return to their homeworld.
ALTERNATE RACIAL TRAITS
The following racial traits may be selected instead of existing kasatha racial
traits. Consult your GM before selecting any of these new options.
- StealthyInner Sea Races: Kasatha living on Golarion must often take great pains to hide their existence from others. Such kasathas gain a +1 racial bonus on Stealth checks. Stealth is always a class skill for them. This racial trait replaces jumper and stalker.