Monkey Goblins (10 RP)
- +4 Dexterity, -2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma: Monkey goblins are fast, but foolishly impulsive and disagreeable.
- Small: Monkey goblins are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a -1 penalty to their CMD and on combat maneuver checks, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Slow Speed: Monkey goblins have a base speed of 20 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Monkey goblins can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Acrobatic: Monkey goblins gain a +2 racial bonus on Acrobatics and Stealth checks.
- Fearless: Monkey goblins gain a +2 racial bonus on all saving throws against fear.
- Natural Climber: Monkey goblins have a climb speed of 30 feet.
- Prehensile Tail: See above.
- Languages: Monkey goblins begin play speaking Goblin. Monkey goblins with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Gnoll, Gnome, Halfling, Orc.
Random Starting Age
Random Starting Height & Weight
|Gender ||Base Height ||Height Modifier ||Base Weight ||Weight Modifier|
||2 ft. 8 in.
||2 ft. 6 in.
Monkey goblins are an offshoot of the goblin race adapted for life in the high leafy canopies of Golarion's tropical forests. Equipped with ratlike prehensile tails, monkey goblins are as at home in the trees as they are on the ground.
Monkey goblins lead a savage lifestyle, and many take levels in the barbarian class, though warriors and fighters are also common among the race. While spellcasting classes are almost unheard of among them, monkey goblin shamans in the service of demon lords or other dark gods are given a respect by other monkey goblins that borders on fear.