Ghorans (19 RP)
- +2 Constitution, +2 Charisma, -2 Intelligence: Ghorans are hardy and guileful, but process thoughts slowly.
- +2 Natural Armor: Ghorans have tough, rugged skin.
- Plant: Ghorans have the plant type.
- Delicious: See above.
- Natural Magic: Ghorans with a Charisma score of 11 or higher gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—detect poison,
goodberry (created berries bud from the ghoran's own body), and purify food and drink. The caster level is equal to the ghoran's level. The DC for these spells is equal to 10 + the spell's level + the ghoran's Charisma bonus.
- Ghorus Seed: See above.
- Light Dependent: See above.
- Past-Life Knowledge: See above.
- Languages: Ghorans begin play speaking Sylvan and Common. Ghorans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages such as Druidic).
Ghorans are a form of plant life that can survive in blighted wastelands which evolved sentience and ambulatory bodies.
Ghorans are defined by their class levels–they do not possess racial Hit Dice. They have the following racial traits.
ALTERNATE RACIAL TRAITS
The following racial traits may be selected instead of existing ghoran racial
traits. Consult your GM before selecting any of these new options.
- DisgustingInner Sea Races: Some ghorans' link to their past lives becomes corrupted, causing their taste to become particularly disgusting. Such ghorans gain a +1 racial bonus on Escape Artist and combat maneuver checks to escape a grapple against any creature that has a bite attack with the grab ability. This racial trait replaces delicious and past-life knowledge.